Saturday, March 14, 2009

that's LIFE.



sicked for few days.

sicked for few days,realise a few things.
weirdo.
i think there wont be people who will REALISE things like me within the suffering-sicked days.


I REALISE..
it was thursday i remember,
after coming back from pacific,i felt so uncomfortable(in fact i havent recover fully)
i feel so dizzy.

my dad took me to the nearest clinic.

while waiting my turn,i sat down and rest.really not feeling well.
then oops i vomitted.
i vomitted all and whatever i ate for the day.
i saw oranges,rice,egg i think and more.
i vomitted nonstop.
aiks.disgusss me.
at the very moment,i was thinking how could i survive without my family.
i mean aaa after graduate,i am surely staying outside maybe kl or penang for further studies. that time my parents wont be around me.
so,how and what can i do,if i am sick like these few days???
who will mop the floor when i vomit?who will remind me to take medicine?who will give me advise for what to and not to eat and do when i am sick?who will cook for me?
i am sure that i will be damn lazy to cook,mop and walk even when i am sick.

so,imagine please how will i be in future when i am sick?! oh my godddd.
how important parents and family are...
they are the only one who cares you much than anyone else.


i told my parents my silly-thinking. haha.
my dad said that i should know how to take care myself form now on.i aint a little girl now.
in fact i am a teenager now.later on an adult.i have to learn all of these.
i cant rely on them for life,although i hope i can..

my mum asked me a tough question,"what if me n dad die,how and what you want to do?"maybe i can rely them now,but what if really they die one day,what can i rely on still??yea.it's time to learn to take care myself.

I REALISE..
later then,i followed my dad out.
he went to a cobbler to mend his slipper.

the cobbler dont have his own stall or shop,he sat just beside of the road,right on the floor,and start his mending work.

urm.i couldnt describe his situation well.

actually my dad just want to gum his open-jawed slipper.
i asked my dad how much he cost after the mending work done.

guess what?!only rm1..

i felt so awfull.
if everyone like my dad just want to gum their slippers or shoes,estimate and imagine how much can he earn a day?!
i dare not imagine.
'cause there wont be many people go for cobbler now.people nowadays throw shoes just after it's useless.yea.people now areeee richhh.
my dad told me their earning are just exactly enough for thier daily expenses.

there are hundreds of people that are living in a tough life comparing to all of youyouyou now.

please be symphaty. no,please be appreciative and work hard.
you have this chance and luck to live in a good life,so perfect it with your hands.
help those that are unlucky.be happy with what you have.be hardworking.you have things given by god,so,appreciate it by being a worthable human being..

study hard,be a successful man,enjoy life,love what you got...etcetc.you have things that many would dont have in this life,appreciate it.


I REALISE..
just now,i went out with my mum to fetch my sis back from tuition.
i saw a little boy coming out from the teacher's house,follwed by my sis.

i felt so shocked when i saw him closely.
he was so short.urm.mini size.just like a 5-6 years old child i think?!
i asked my sis how old is him..
he was exactly the same age with my sis.standard 5.but not the size he should be in this age.
my mum said he suffered from a type of sickness.but couldnt name it out.X|

urmurm.he may grow in age but wont grow in size anymore.maybe in this size for whole life.genetic problem.

then my mum told me he may die when he reach a maximum age.
she heard most of the child that suffer this sickness passed away in a certain age.

i felt so sorry to hear that.
so pity to hear so.
why there are so many unlucky people in this world?why couldnt this world be in peace?a truly fully world peace..with everyone lucky and in the same level and standard.....
well,maybe that's life.nothing goes well as what you want.



may god bless everyone in every corner in this world.
thanks.

appreciate life guys.
nobody knows what would happen tomorrow.
smile :)





from,LST
going to sleep.

still having a little headache.

goodnight,sleep tight.
:)
(:





p/s: if there are any language or spelling or .... mistakeee in this article,i am so sorry.wrote it in a uncomfortable condition.sorry.


have aaaa nicee day.

No comments: