Sunday, March 22, 2009

non-labelled.haha

my butt-ddy/my butt-ddie just went back to penang from alor star.
i surely will misssss them.
muchmuchmuch.
haha.
take care my butt-ddieesss
i love you all.
may god bless you all.
hehe.
fun memories are in me.
(:



currently in a serious "need-to-work-on-addmaths" thoughtsss.
oh my goshhh.
my add maths suck
really and honestly + seriously.
i need to work hard.
ah fatt also ask me must do homework.
see! that shows how lazy i am.
hah.
pleaseeeee finish your add maths homework in time.
puhhhh leasseee Lim Sue Ting.
it's march you know.
i-ya mean it's end of march,it's going to be the beginning of april.
halooo miss.lack of time.
wake up!
yea wake up.



must do homework.
always have to remind myself.
if not,i wont,i know.
thats the lazy me.
aiksssss




and sleep early too.
i am not the night cat in the city.haha.
my beloved lah night cat.
crazy one.
mai chap ee.
heh.





* to me: dont get frustrated to what you need and have done.dont get upset for what you get.you will achieve your dream only if you really try to work hard for it.(:






goodnight!
blessing to you all.
heh.






smileeeeee
(:
:)

No comments: