Tuesday, March 17, 2009

muamuamuaaaaaaa wawawawa ZZZ

my retarded kar mun.heh.




today is a boring day.

everyday tuitiontuitiontuition.
busybusybusy.
heh.


this 2 days kept messaging with karmun.
happy.
she listen me always.
jia ki is always busy with her stuff,friends and so ononononon.she got her bessie too.kinda ashame to call her.felt like disturbing her. Zzz
so,i asked kar mun who is her best fren?she listed out quite a few.but she dont have the bestEST.herm.i dont have a best friend.jia ki is very busy with hers.....obviously not me.=X
then she said something i really admire.haha.her best friend always include huajie.he is so charming.heh.she asked me to find one guy best friend.she said it is good to have a guy b.f. she was so proud to have huajie.she purposely say itttt...she knows i am crazy over hua jie.hehe.i want hua jie to be mine toooo.XDXD
and worse,she told huajie i am crazy about him.
nehhhh he dont know me.nevermind. sigh.
maybe next year i will know him lehhhh when i go to kl for further studies..
ya loh ya loh.
dreaming.
XDXD
i hope so.
hehehehehe.



huajie is too charming.heh.
too bad he is english educated.
he dont know chinese.
what the heck.
my english suggsss XDXD
heh.




later jingfei will be calling me.heh.
going to spill problems to him.
wahahaha.



jia ki,
go tuition lah.dont miss tuition often.
you are the one that say SPM is the most important thing for now
ryte?
(:
dont beat me.just advising.
i know i am quite irritating.
i speak like your mum.
heh.





goodnight everyone.
sleep early.
time is precious.
and i am wasting my time this few days.
will full use my time....
hehe
X)



happy birthday li hui.
sorry for not attending your skating party.
haha.
all the best wishes to you.




not crapping today.
geeeeessssss





2 comments:

Limjiaki said...

alamakk cha bo!
I always free!always on9.
waiting you to call me laaa.
duhh ~ YOU ARE MY ONLY ONE !
beloved *
I dont have any BestF too.
I got my only beloved! XD

Sue Ting said...

herm.aiyah.hard to explain whats up between us.== melissa and yunyun ur best fren.lol.
sounds so crap.hah.
geeeeeeeeeeeeeee creepy.chicky.can you feel the gap?i feel it.
LOL