Monday, March 9, 2009

LEAD.

i dont like to follow.
i lead.


i dont like being alone.
but i can enjoy alone myself.

i hate to do something i dislike.
but i can fight over it.

nobody loves me.
so i love myself.

i want what i want.
although i cant get it.
i wont blamee.

maybe this is fate.


i do what i want.
i do what many people hate.
i do something different.
i dont like having the same things with everyone.
i create.i lead.


nothing can get over me.
i trust myself.
wont tear down for anything useless.
i am strong enough.
i shout when i am helpless.
wont rely on anybody.
except my family.
the only hug i want to go into.

friends are friends.
but i cant rely them.
because they dont rely on me.
take risk to have friends to close to you.
play?
it's ok with that.
but other than that.
no guarantee.
friends,not more than that.



i lead my life.
i dont follow steps of anyone.
anyone is not my aim to learn.
i am not a follow-bug.



i LEAD.
i dont follow.


No comments: