Tuesday, March 24, 2009

murmuring

i went to take my graduation picture yesterday at jin long.
okay.i am weird enough after seeing my picture that i just take it.
what the hell.
really awfull.
my hair looks so weird and it makes my head looks so BIG.
my face big lah as usual.but bigger.lol
my eyes not in a good condition.freak.
haha.
i am going to take another one soon.
cant stand myself looking so bitchy in my graduation picture.
graduation picture you know.
so important and meaningful.
i am not going to let people seeing my weird enough picture.
haha.


cut my hair tomorrow.yep.
a new look for the new graduation picture.
haha.
hope it will be nice.
pleaseeee.
X)


and so suddenly i feel like i am going to graduate.
how fast!
a few moremoremore months later.
kinda miss old times.
but i still have to look foward for a better life.
yea.
i will miss my secondary school life.i will i will i will.
hehe.
time fliessss.
full use your time.
time waits for no one.
(:



ka yao!
* my add math score only 38.
what the hell.honestly,very lousy! how can u! SPM is coming girl.and...it just cover 1 topic halo.only 1 topic and you cant evern score.then how you gonna answer the spm sheet? it covers all theee form 4 & 5 topic dude.38 matks tell me that i really need to work hard.





wish everyone the best of the best.
=)





smileeeeeee.
(:
:)
hehe.
life is good.so live it!

No comments: