Thursday, December 30, 2010

december short updates :D

sorry sorry everyone!
didnt update for quite some time le
told ya my december is awesome!!!
too many events need to update
sooooo heheheh really lazy
but i've tried a few times to update, too bad the line damn cacat i want to upload my video and photos also cant
walaoooo
==
siennnn.
nvm la.i will try my best to update asap
hehehehe
ok la

upcoming post----
my pre-surprise from chan yongyou
my 18th birthday
my taiwan trip
my christmas family gathering & ah ma's birthday
yongyou's sister wedding from 25th - 26th
hatyai trip

thennnn future event post
hahahaa
which is coming~ tomorrow wuhu
new year countdown party and sleepover
pg trip and shopping
anddddd blahhhhh
not sure yet
HAHAHAHA!!!

and so sorry to lv shan sis
i am supposed to attend her wedding dinner on 29th
buttt i cant reach as in time from hatyai
when i reach home ady 9 30!!!
wedding dinner also going to end liao
zzz
so sorry
but wish you happily ever after!
ka yao dear sis!
=)
must be blissful!~
hehehehe



okay laaaa
wait for my upcoming post okay~
hehehehe
=)
i loveeee december! awesomeeeeee
wahahhahaa

No comments: