Sunday, December 5, 2010

party's about to on!

yo
ssup guys!
ahhahaha
nahhh just trying to act like yoyo man
LOL

1st paper byebye liao!
one down 3 more to go babe!
=D
yes tmr is the 2nd paper.STATISTIC
==
alright, i have done studying stats.
hehehhehe
but later might have to look through again, in case i forget all the formulas==
hahhahaha
i am so excited weyyyy!
yest night- saturday, i missed out the fun in alor star!
damn it.
partyyyyyyyyy~ woooots.
well, it's okayyyy
more upcoming fun after my damn final~!
shout like hell babe!!!
aiyo but going to leave kl for some time i guess???
herm i will be missing kl seriously... the fun here hahahahahahaha
XD
okay laaa will miss rebecca chiew too =D
hehehhehe just to tam her.0.0

imma going to party hard after final!
wuhu! screammmmmm~~~
XDXD
clubbing and drinking session will not be missed out man!
wow let's shake shake shake shake~ let's rock rock rock rock
then of course fun session, ie meeting up with friends, gossip, cheong k and blah!
ahhhh screammmm againnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahha
IT'S DECEMBER OKAYYYY!
last month or the year 2010!
and yes, will be legal this month, ie going to be 18th!!!
alright, i know la most of my peeps will be turning into 19th, but haha only me, turning into 18th!
HAHAHAHA
but I LOVE~!
XD
i love decemeber! i dont mind hehehehe
imma decemeber baby
:D
wooooots

well, have to think for my degree and college blah for next year tooo
haih!
kayao LST!
wuhuuuuuuuuu
going to move out my everything from my hostel
:D
will certainly be a tough mission, too many things wey
every time i came back from alor star, surely i will bring some things back zzz
no idea how, but herm will load some at my cousin's house 1st.
will come back to take them all back soooooon
:DDDDDDDD

PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR!
hahahahhaha
yes yes
==
i am planning all my rock party plans in my mind hahahahaahaa
party everyday papapaparty everyday!~


kisiao liao.
hahahaha.
alright stop kisiao ing liao.hehehe
thats all.
my hyper mood should stop now!!!
friday 12 30 pm, then i am done!
then party!!!
==
hahahahhahahahha


ciao guys!
all the best for ya final!
B)



life's short so play hard!
=D

No comments: