Friday, December 3, 2010

bye whitehairband !

OMG
look at my lovely white hairband!
supposed to be very cantik punye
and i super love punye
but then thanks to my E.L- elephant leg!
patah jor.
i was lying on my bed, i knew my hairband was on the bed too, but i kinda like urm forgotten the position of it liao, then i leave down my EL wuhu i heard piak== i knew something was wrong
yes my hairband! cacat liao==
kns 0.0





sorry to my white hairband =S
started to use my red hairband!
awesome LOL
how bad ==
nice too ma hor hahahahahahhaha
from sinma
2 for rm5 is it? forgotten, bought with qing
hahahahahahah






okayokay
i know i am so lame,studying ma
i am damn bored of studying la
so saje come blog XD
tmr is the 1st day of final
dumb ass malaysian studies really pissed me off
many problems came to me days ago
today morning, yes everything settled.
thanks to my parents and him ;)
hehehehehhe
kayao kayao!!!
wuhuuuuu

dying...... wo hen sien!
how good if i can no need to study then just put the books under my pillow, sleep gaogao then every info fly into my brain
LOL
0.0
hahahahah





alright, back to studies!
ciao everyone!
kayao and goodluck for all of you!
hehehehehehe


with love!
LSTrocks.
LOL
:DDDDD

No comments: