Tuesday, November 30, 2010

christmas sales!





yay yay!
i am in a happy mood!
why???
hahaha because i shopppppeeeeddd today!
== what's so happy for shopping huh?
because christmas sales you know! sales is everywhere!
actually wanted to go thefaceshop to buy sunblock 0.0
then end up going to etude house hahahahaha
50% 30% 10% off pun ada.omg.sooooooooo geng
i got the high and happy mood when i bought things which are reasonable as in discount!sales!
pengsan liao.XDXD
show off to him and jov.
dont jealous please
ahhahahaha
but argh end up no time for thefaceshop
aiya no time to go shopping pun liao kanasai
final coming! this saturday! and yes i am still here BLOGGING!
see, so wei da 0.0
hahahahhahahah
slacking off zzz
lazy laaaaa.well final will end at 10th!
probably going back at 11th?? maybe loh.
wanna play hard first since this is the last sem liao.
dont know how yet next year. dont know coming back bo lol.so better play first hhehehehe
rebecca chiew will abolutely miss me loads!
she will cry, i swear =D
alright, she said she will give me a surprise, lame small gift 0.0
sure very lame d la since she say so
not expecting too muchh wahhahahah =PPPP
she will kick me0.0
she bought a lottttttttt in etude house
hahahahahah.
she damn imba XDXD


omg.
when i start to cakap, then will go out of topic ==
okokok please go shopping now!!!
sales man!
argh how can you resist it!
last week, i tried on 2 piece of lovely dress.
so niceeee
but argh going to taiwan liao so comfort myself with-
" i will get more and better dress and stuff there. so tahan first. there also got christmas sales ma!" hahahahhaha
yes!
cant wait man!
off to taiwan at 14th morning, wuhu
the weather report predict that probably the temperature will be --- lowest 15celcius, highest 19celcius.
colddddd.at least for me.lol.
imma gonna rock it!
give me lotsa money please!!!
ahahhahahaha
good girl gone wild, wild girl gone crazy!
0.0


okokok
siao liao.my topic duno go where liao zzz
always like that
thats why everytime after i finish writing a post, i dont know what title to put
because i simply duno what suits my post
apa pun ade.damn rojak ==


okokok
lastly, my birthday is coming!!!!
hahahaha
damn happy
i love myself i love my birthday!
lol
and i love christmas! and omg christmas decoration and stuff, i likey! so warm and lovely awww
hehehe
okokok want to say that,
prepare yourself for my birthday!
im a greedy person, so present is not enough, cash pleaseeee
kidding~ hehehehe


off to study!
marketing zzz
alright peeps!
kissmychatbox!
thanks for supporting!
LOL


too high hehehehe
well, i got my m&m with me pia chek
hehehhe

No comments: