Monday, November 8, 2010

Flooooood

Alor Star is flooded, everyone knows la.
however now is getting better
hahahaha
went back on thursday after class
in fact, this trip back is not in my plan
but hehehe since so many ppl going back to their own hometown so i thought of going back
at first, i didnt thought of how serious can the flood be as it happened 4 years ago and it was not thatttt serious
but omg this time really my house nearly flooded
when i reached alor star, many roads were closed. saw the water flooded the jalan of my taman theree.
omg.some places were so dark, no current.
that time i think just some places were flooded la. definitely my taman sure flooded, damn near to the river mah.
next night, the water level arose, omg me and him decided to drive pass my taman to take a look of the flood.
damn high la.the car nearly mati engine.phew luckily ngenge lap iu==
if not mati engine then really have to push car 0.0
saturday night, went to ronda with li, him , his sis and her bf.
so excited for dont know why==
some places quite ok dy. * felt a lil dissapointed == crazy liao me
ronda all the flooded places. omg. some places no current no water, many ppl move out.
ronda to the airport there. saw many camps along the street.
felt so so so so bad to be damn excited to look around the flooded place.they have no places to stay and it's so cold outside especially in the midnight =S
luckily now, alor star is getting better~!
hehhehehe
luckily my house not flooded.just the compound.

please dont rain anymore.
bless alor star =)

No comments: