Wednesday, November 24, 2010

happiness!





heheh
i got the mood to blog peeps!
why???
at this moment, i want to share my happiness, the happiest thing to the world!
i announce you and me.. our things to my mum!
actually, my mum phoned me and just sembang laaa
then she said my dad told her he suspect me got bf but didnt let them know lol
she said got must tell you know.nothing d ma.blahhhh
then she asked me.i said nooooo la blahhhh
==

at the same time, i am chatting with him
i cepat asked him want to tell bo!!!
==
since my mum asked liao
hahahahhahha
then thinkthinkthink, he said okay tell. after i reconfirmed, at last before i off thee phone call, i said mum i got smtg to tell you.... i really got bf liao.hahahahha
then i thought will be like REALLY?WHO'S THAT AND BLAHHHHH
0.0
tautau..... she said ohhh
i asked you are not surprised meh
she said no la nothing pun
lol!
then i asked again you got nothing to ask meh
hhahahahahaha
i cant believe maaa
0.0
then she asked a lil bit more detail lorrrrr
hahahahhha

FINALLY!
=DDD
so damn relieved. at least i no need to lie or hide anything form my parents anymore
hope everything will be fine seriouslyyyy
hahahahahhahahaha

now, photos time!
hehehehehe
harihaji holiday

time to go gurney!!! hahaha
my perfect sunny outfit wuhu 0.0


hahahahaha.stop doing me when i am zi lian-ing!

i suka! thanks mr sunshine!

dumb ass XDXD

yumyum! after we went to find his sis and her bf for awhile, went for late lunch == at sakae!

his noob skill!

my pro skill!

noob skill@@



hahahha.i was like hold on to this pose.stop stop.wait wait. 0.0 he tak boleh tahan me dy


elaine and billy came to find us then go shopping!!!
he bought 2 polo tee from G2000, i loveeeee =D
then next stop- billy's house chill for awhile then fetched li and yy for movie.
RED.awesomeeee
hahahahhaha
not many ppl in the theater as this movie quite long liao
hahahahaha
due to time prob, we just went to mcd makan before the movie started.

next day,
wuhu
eat holiao again! went to huo guo zhi jia makan steamboat!!!!
:DDDDDD
yumyum
then again,chilled at billy's house.
his house syok ma 0.0
...................
i love this teee! awesome!

REFLECTIONNNN
your damn middle finger==

see, sohai face XDXD

went for bak kut teh with billy and elaine.
yumyum!
XDXD
then met up with lian zhong and li then pi xuan gong
hahahahahaha
then next stop - unity one cafe i think
=DDDDDDd

xuan gong, they guys' gathering

okkkk.i think cha bu duo le guaaaaa
XDXD







oh some pictures to share.yumyum again 0.0

what's that?hermmmm XD

look at meeeee XD

so many types timmmm lol

tadaaaaa

it's harajuku japanese crepes!!!!

new in one u!!! B)
kinda nice.
mine filling were kiwi, cream, chocolate ice cream and honey if i am not mistaken
hehehehhee



what about today!!!!
my marketing presentation sudah byebye
i think quite ok d hahahaha
==

after finishing everything except final,
went to one u for movie- mEGAMINDDD
hahahaha
nice and funny toooo
LOL
went to BBQ CHICKEN for lunch
soso only i think
hahahahahahaha
pokai liao!!!!!
==
donate some money for me pleaseeeeeee
:D




3 comments:

i m ÿeñg said...

WTF! i look like a piece of shit and super ROUND in the picture! :(

QING~^^~ said...

whoa~~^^
congrates sueting! finally tell your parents le..

actually i forgot 23rd or 24th night when i am rushing my assignments, your mum called me asked me about the clinic i do braces then sembang with me...

haha..then she started ask me whether you got bf ma...

omg, of course i say no
then your mum aask
"takkan sueting never mention to you before meh??"
then i was like...
"oh, the last time i met her shopping for prom dress, she never mention this lo..."

i was so nervous lehhhhhh
scared i act too fake
==
you know i dont know tell lies la
then your mum kept asking say she suspect le
......

after hanging the phone
i faster ask myhousemates did i sound very fake just now
they say i so "xin xu"
==

but now your mum know le
you also relieve le
haha
it is happy ending
wish you and yy happy^^

p/s: be prepared for the following stages after you confess..
=)

Sue Ting said...

yes limxiangqing.so horrible.duno how lor after confess.sure very luan lol.my dad also suspect liao lar XD hahahahah.so faster say out better. if not haih ma fan many also lor. need hide here and there. hope everything will be okay lar >< lately bad luck ==