Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MARKETING so not fun!

hahahahaha
finally this week start to sell our marketing product liao
ice blended!
nice ehhhhh
XDXD

before go HOI DONG, eat first XD lazy gaogao

my stall! XD



see, i so kut lat.XD

thanks them for accompanying me
hhahahah
in fact, they have nothing to do so come kepo

LOL


wai yee tanpok!!!!

no ppl, can relax XD
omg.

rebecca promoting, ice blended honey lemon! best!!!

LOL. cover the cup as it just left half cup nia hahahahah

shirley here tooo!=)


tadaaaaa.XD good mood so dress nicely
normally, i wear shirt and shorts to class nia
XD
want to promote the hair ma
so wear nicely
hahahahahahaa
he say this is excuse
XD



herm
i am so not photogenic
seriousy i am not kidding
if didnt catch nice angle, my face damn cacat d
hahahahah
andd seriously my hair nice eh
but only me la not photogenic, makes the photos not really nice
=S
well,when you see me then you know
hehehhhehehe

4 comments:

fussypot said...

(Y) for the bangs! :)

Sue Ting said...

suka ah? XDXD thankyouthankyou.blushhh XD

Unknown said...

copy my hairr psshh lol
but I LIKE IT!! looks hot on you ;)

Sue Ting said...

omg shut upppp where got copy your hair.cheh.different naaa hahahahahha
of course.you know why? because i am LIM SUE TING wahahhahaha XD