Tuesday, October 26, 2010

after midterm's awesomeness!

hihi
hahahhaha
alright
back to pg after my midterm
feel so good to have a good rest after midterm
=)

in the bussss.excited


look at my face.so chan ryte? pia for midterm, sleepless night, stress out your brain, give you this face!
luckily now slowly getting back to normal
hehe

on the way to queensbay, ahzuma for dinner with his sis and her bf, and his 2nd bro
his sis treat=P
sushi and nice salmon blahhh
love love love
XD

my cacat face and hair ( decided to have a hair cute)

ta daaaaa!
next day morning- friday, he went to class, then his sis picked me up for lunch then dropped me at his 2nd bro's salooon
i seriously like my hair
so fresh!
=)
at first, very takut and didnt expect this
but hheheh outcome, cantik!
many ppl say nice, looks prettier,suits me blahhhhhh
thanks!!!!
hahahaha
promote promote =)
g'sis saloon!

i look like a cat in this==


my hair so pong so nice shape.
but of course, blow liao only so sui lor
==
i cant so geng blow like this leh ==


saturday night, went to wedding dinner with him and his family



billy came and borrow shirt and long pants ==
why my face so cacat ==

i love this pic.
because cant see his face? XDXD

next stop, rex!
celebration! as he passed all the subjects for his previous sem
it's miracle know?xD



topui li


enddddd =)
awesomeeeeeeee
hehehehehhehe



i am so satisfied and excited with my hair ==
everyone says niceeeee!
hehehhehe
am song
XDXD

No comments: