Monday, October 11, 2010

good day!


1st day of school, give him a kayao! which means i am here man! with my full support.hehehe

these 2 kepo asked me to take their photo and send it toooo
i mean forced ==


AND! he passed all his subjects of hi previous sem!omg
happy to hear that and worth to celebrate!
yeepie!
but he wanted to wait me go back first then celebrate with his friends and family together
good gooood
=D








MY HADA LABO is here!
only rm129- cleanser, toner, moisturizer, hydrating mist and a mask =)
super likeeee
this set of skin care is mainly for moisturizing your skin
yes yes
i like and i want my skin doidoi, very moisturize and lively.hiakkkk
XDXD
recommend hada labo! =)
thanks rebecca for helping me to buy
only available in selected stores of Guardian!
grab it before the stock finish lo man!
hahahahahhahahahaha
it's a gift set, and it comes with a bag which you can put cosmetic, skincare or anything
i always use this kinda bag, but the bag i used currently is much more nice and cute XD
hahahhahahahah
nvm, my mum says she want hiakkkk





No comments: