Tuesday, June 1, 2010

yeepie! hahaha




this time went back to alor star, i went for facial.walao.they picit my face blackheads and pimples till redred and swollen >..< but haha at least no more dirty cacat skin le! much nicer and cleanerrrr! smooth smooth! hehe





i am back to kl againnnn
i hate the feeling when i have to come back
although i dont want to.
>..< makes me struggle. hahaha
but somehow, i still have to must to come back la
==!
going back to hometown is simply toooo awesome
felt great to be HOME hahahah
feels like "yea! that's where i belong! that's my hometown where i used to rule LOL" hahaha hahaha although it's just a few days time but heh i cherish it muchhh
my friends my family my him
everything la
lalala
hard to describe everything and how i feel laaaa within those days XD
blissful? yep!!!
happy? yep!!!
greatttt? yepyepyep!
everything good la h
ahahaa

ta dangggg~
here are the photos !
finally get them from stupid lee hui!
hahaha
just show some la cause too manyyyy!


concentrating! remembering the process

my love shapeeee aiyoooo==!





i love this! my style my pattern XD


lee hui loves this!!

sorry for the cacat surface! i korek and makan! test mah XDXD




me and my sifu! thanks a lottt! =)




done! rest! happpy!!!






well,
it may not be the finest cake in the world
but i am sure that it is the sweetest cake that you can feel it from your deep heart in the world.
lots of love in it =)

No comments: