Wednesday, June 16, 2010

=)

wow
how many days i have left my lovely blog so untouched?
hahaha
well, these days i am so so so busy
now is FIFA WORLD CUP leh
i supposed to be joining my friends gathering at mamak watching those exciting match yelling like crazy
hahahaha
but then, stupid assignments and presentations!
hate youuuu alllll
hahaha
finally i have passed up my tourism assignment!
phew~ what a relief! hehe
2500 words!
tembak semua
hahaha
felt so genggggggg hahahaha
my dark circles are growing serious and more serious around my lovely eyes
wuwuwu
T^T
so ugly larrrrr
tomorrow ! human communication presentation!
i think also not a bigbigbig deal
again! tembak and crappppp
hahahahha
yeepie
but i still cant relax day after tomorrow!
my mid term will start on saturday
oh my gawdddddd
how sadddd >..<
aza aza fighting!
after mid term then wuhu! rest for a couple of days hehe
so busy and stressful la this sem
=(



sorry
really sorry
i am so bad i am so not considerate
i am so so so not good enough for youuuu
=(
sorry to let you worry
sorry for not caring you and your feelings
so sorry
need your forgiveness!
these days are really so tough for me
i neeeeeed you
and luckily no matter how, you are still there for me.
thank god
when i am stress, you give me the confidence to move on
when i am sad, you comfort me
when i am happy, you felt happy too
when i am lost, you try hard to guide me
when i cry, you let me feel your warm care
><
feel so bad to hurt you
i didnt mean to do this
so sorry
hope everything will be alright
=)
love you love you!

No comments: