Thursday, June 10, 2010

wOw

what the hell am i doing here?
stop slacking around pleaseeeeee
oh my gawwwwd
i had my moral quiz today
urm,sucks.==
i dont really know how to answer.
well, forget about it!
i just want to PASS my moral.
that's more than enough.hahhaha

and! tomorrow i am having critical thinking skills quiz!
2 chapters
sounds little
but halo look at the subject's title.
it is CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS!
which means you have to think hard think critically
==!
means your brain will explodeeeee only to answer and pass your exam
wow!
hahahahah

dont feel like studying now!
feel like I WANT ICE CREAM
I WANT TO SWIM
i can feel the sense of freedom calling meeeee
hahahah
feel free when i am into the pool the water surrounding and covering me
and it's so blueish hahaha
feels so FREE! hahahah
but then, the first thing is I HAVE TO GET A SWIM SUIT!
=D
hehehe.

let's scream and shout babe!

the time is so pack that really is killing me!
struggling with timeeeeee
i can barely breathe!
come one, take a break ~
hahaha.
i hope to la
yet,
after the CTS quiz, i have to hand in tourism and hospitality assignment on MONDAY,
human communication presentation on THURSDAY
then, my so lovely MIDTERM will start on SATURDAY!
only 4 days of exam!yeepie
SATURDAY,TUESDAY,WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY
hehe.
goooooooooood
after midterm, still lotsa things waiting for meeee
>..<
move on move on!
hahahah


i must have the OHM
hahahaha
kayao kayao!
=DDDDDD


ohhh!
LIM's are going to reunite!
hehe!
Jenq and Jou is coming back from UK so sooooon man!
hahahah
and well, my brother is back! at alor star now
but but but
he is coming to KL this sunday for internship yea!
urm for a month yup!hahaha
anddddd he will be driving hereeee wahhahaha
he can come and find me,take me out and woooooo makan makan makan without paying taxi money and makan money!
all YOUUUU
hahahah
devil SISTER =DDDD


stop here laaaa
too many to write but urm dont know how to write and not going to write liaooooo
bye everyone!






remember everyday is a good day!
start your day with a big wide sunshine smile!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hahahahaha
=PPPP

No comments: