Saturday, June 19, 2010

gimme gimme





everyone says this nicer than the light blue one hahaha
i like!




today my stupid idiot midterm started!
><
sien sien sien
advanced english is the 1st subject
herm
soso la
i pun dont know la
tried my best
hehehe

after finished advanced english,
i went to Sunway with Rebecca and Wan Zhan
oooopssss Rebecca asked me not to call her REBECCA but YENG (chiew vai yeng)
my besties in Help College
hehehe
=P

yorrrr
we went to tee too!
i tried on 2 pair of shorts
super super super like!
but dont know want buy or not
cause just got M size and L size
i tried on M size
quite okay
but dont have S size for me to try
cant compareeeeee
i dare not pok!
want to look for more choices
butttt the shorts always appear in my minddd
omg!
must think hoho first!
then if want terus go buy
wahahhahahahahhhagwha
i look good with it pun mah.hahahah
siao pooooo

No comments: