Monday, December 1, 2008

CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH -(Paramore)


oh dear....

it just happen what i hope not to happen.
HE is the boy i crush on...
HE just make things right...
HE is what i hope for...
...
i didnt meant to like him moreeeeee or even that i control myself to like him....
i always tell my heart: it's just a feeling to him because you are alone all the while and you just think he is a good guy.nothing else. yaaa...it always is just a light sweet feeling to him.it always is "nothing else".and i didnt hope for deeper like or admire towards him. impossibleeeeeeee

we two are kids that do not talk to each other but know each other since form 2.add on,he did always join our "gang"...till now,i just realise HIM. view back to the past,he really did appear in my life for many many many timesss.and i didnt realise his appearance.how could i?!=3 he is simply cute,tall,hunk....slim fit body...shy guy.. haha
oh my...the relationship between we two is as if um arranged by dear god since i born.haha.cute huh.i dont know how to explain this.

....at the coming camp,he is accidentaly arranged as a partner with me in the confident walk.at first,he is not the one to be my partner....the one that is could not attend the camp...so he's in.and i thought my partner will not be him.cause my love luck really doesnt seems good.x) more than that,there are hundreds of group to be a part and thousandss of helper(he is one of them) .luck sides me for this time,he is my partner!!! peace....awaiting the day that is just you and me-(Lifehouse) thank god for lending him to me.=) a while is more than enough.haha.

oh ya.i am just back from a party.lame empty party.haha. he was there too. we just chat a few second.i am stupid i know.but i dont want to make it too obvious...i dont want to spread news and rumours about me anymore.small and miserable love is way too good. because of the camp partner lalala stuff,we did chat a few times at msn.full of nonsence we chatting.haha.he like to jerk me out.freak.haha.i get embarrasing sometimes with what he said.he is a devil mania.by the way,he is timid.too timid.a chicken.xD i like chicken... !

honestly,there wont be any ending between us.cause we didnt even start off.hmm.he wont like me.i know it since the first day.who am i???? puhhhh-leassse.a bitch?!bitchest bitch if i am.i cant hope for anything.just can imagine or dream something officially speacial of we two.crazy huuh.
maybe i am right,he loves the girl.the girl suits him more i think.just forget about it.i will wish for his happiness.=) just want to get time with him nice and memorable...yea...this is better...the first time i feel me and "my-love-one" so apart.as if we are not the people we should get on with each other.he is far way too apart from me.the past tense "my-love-one" doesnt make me feel so you know.complicated

he is special,amazing... and the one i knew he is worth to like.t
rue love is hard to find.but "everyone deserves a true love"-(Cinderella 3),so do i... for now,i will maintain this relationship nice and steady to make sure it wont phup! dead off.haha. wish me luck Lim Sue Ting...


*i arent his type,but i know,he is my type.

p/s: catch up with the next post within me and him sooon.xoxo




miss LST...

lovesss

No comments: