Wednesday, December 17, 2008

sweet sixteen!

i am shy.dont focus on me.haha

suprises from my lovely band.thanks dude

my cake from them.i am the cutest and the biggest one.haha




HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl!
sweet sixteen... =)




i had A greatgreatgreat birthday this year probably because of the suprise.
hehe.
thanks for all the birthday wishessss.
i appreciate it sincerely.


thanks for everything.
thankyou my friends...
thankyou my lovely band.




**thankyou my dearest parents.you are my everything.thanks for borning me out.=X thanks for the care for these years,i know i am a naughty butt.hehe.thanks for tolerating me.thanks for forgiving me.thanks for supporting me.thanks for the giftssss in my life... uncountable thanks to dad and mum.i love you!!! kissessss.... hehe.




sweet sixteen
13/12/2008.
memorable date.
=3




LST.
xoxo

No comments: