Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wishes








christmas passed...
feeling so awful.
my christmas isn't perfect.

it doesnt seems like the white christmas that i dream of.

i cant explain how much i love christmas.

my christmas is always so dull.

hope for a better one next year.
=)



christmas passed,and slowly..
new year is coming.the coming 2009.

hope for the best.
the year of my SPM.

do god bless me...
i promise i will work hard really....
for me,my future,my family....


i want everything.
but everything wont wait for me.
i should chase for everything.
what you think of and hope of,u must succeed yourself.

work urself.dont just pray hard to god.god will only help someone that really do work hard.
come on...our future is in our hand.
you work it,you get it.

that's what i know.
haha.
ka yao sisterssss!


one
more thing,

i pray hard to god to protect our earth.
world peace.everyone are protected.
no wars. =) thank god.



new year new things new greetings new me.

i love myself. haha.




xoxo

with love, LST

1 comment:

Melissa Tan said...

wei. siao po.
U go thailand hor ??
I went there tooo . ^^