Friday, November 14, 2008

oh oh oh

no free time at all.
tired~haha.need some rest seriously.
the add-maths intensive class will begin from tomorrow.
i hate it damn.but no choice girl,i have to attend.my add-maths is so blah.no words can describe.
if i didnt face it and solve it,i will fail for my spm! LOL

the holiday seems to be end so fast...
pleaseeeee time oh time,walk slowly or even crawl if you couldddd...
i want this precious holiday to be enjoying.i havent really enjoy since this holiday start.=x
i want it alllllll to be nice.

obviously,i grow fat!!!
it always will,when it's holiday.
i plan for my holiday-must-do plan a few days before.
this is it...

1. drink milk every morning.if possible,at night too.(good for health-can grow tall) =D
2. exercise every single day....if possible.haha.swimming,aerobic-ing...yoga-ing...blahx3
3. do add-maths oftennnnnn to guarantee your spm results in future. (smart choice)
4. study more english story books for improvement.
5. spend more time with my family.(appreciative)
6. work harder on my guitar and my band. (aim for better)
7. appreciate my holiday so.enjoy it.

this is what i plan for now.hope i can make it.bless me.
=)
cheer for me~!give me a big clap for thinking to do such beneficial things~~~ hahaha.
i know i am good,in everything.
thanks for your support.

No comments: