Friday, January 14, 2011

Ooops

okay!
just to make the statement clear.
i am not MAD in love.
i am in love.
i still know what should be my first prior.
but i just wanna make things fair and square and happy for all of it.
so you will see my post like cares about my relationship.
no worries.i belum sesat =)
as you can see, i got many post about my relationship stuff just because i dont wanna post photos or stories or wtv new of me and him in public.
i dont really like and it's way tooooooooo public and sounds annoying
thats why my blog will appear to be more about relationship stuffs.
and yes i would like to share my happpiness with all of my lovely peeps.
i know what to do, seriously.
dont think i am sesat or gone crazy with loveee
ahahaha.
sounds like i am one. but hahahahah you gotta know i have no other way to share it out my happiness.
so hehe im so paise if my posts annoy you guys
=P



No comments: