Wednesday, January 12, 2011

my pre birthday surprise.











ooops wrote on 12th midnight 1:23am.

now, i am so blissful, i feeel so happy.
the alive of bliss in my heart never stop and fade ever.

okayyyyyy mr chan yong you la for me is a noob
i dont think he will do any romantic things to me
as for the past valentine, birthday or 1st anniversary he also like that saje
so nothing eh pattern
zzz
so i resist myself from thinking further more
dont expect too much from him
i just tell him i want to eat TAO on my birthday that's all.hahahah
no need hi mthink or plan anything.nice and easy for him.
yes he promise, and going there to eat tmr
hahahahahhaha

reached as yest about 10pm.
didnt go out le after that.
didnt meet him on that day then today noon he phoned me told me morning 7pm only sleep.so just wake up awhile saje nia. jiu sun bian phone me ask me what am i doing blah.then he said want to sleep back.i was like cheh. alright he said night 7 30 only together go out eat == okay lorrrr.

then he text me at 7 30 say will pick me up at 8 30 go makan. i was like zzz always change time delay time.
went to hai tao kee eat.after that went his house test bride maid dress.
hahahaha
im the bride maid for his sis wedding
hahahahah
XDXD
then he duno go where la when i am testing, after that i went into his room find him
once i open the door...

OMFG FUCKING SURPRISE!!!!
he played the song love story piano version from youtube which i love it very much.then with the lights and star shape lights on.sparkling like stars
the wall- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIM SUE TING I LOVE YOU ( he draw cut and paste punye)
so romanctic so got feeeeel XDXD
awwwww. then his sis took in chocolate indulgence cake, i was like how come he will buy this cake??? he told me he asked rebecca, thanks rebecca.XD then he took out a bouquet of roses for me, wished me happy birthday.

although it's an advance birthday surprise, but im so so so so happy and surprising.XD
awww, okay la i kinda cry,tears rolling in my eyes wuwuwu
XD
awww,xoxo

he lied to me he continued sleeping in the noon.actually he pi buy these thingy all and do all the surprise stuff hahahah
the star shape light is the light i told him before i love punye wuhu!
gam dong ing!!!
XD

* before that he planned to play the piano version love story for me,but no time to learn and practice.XD thanks anyway hehehhee


XDXD how sweet he is to me, thanks for the everything!!!!


okay lar.show you the video i took hhehehehhe










7 comments:

Unknown said...

some blissful chick lolol <3

Sue Ting said...

=DDDD dont envy or jealous ok? XD

Unknown said...

im not dont worry lolol just happy that u r and glad that u r not stuck anymore like u use to be :) <3

QING~^^~ said...

sweeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt =)

Sue Ting said...

hahahahahaha yeaaaa.not stuck anymore.i win wuwhu! =X

thanks qing hehehehehe

ultragal said...

omg!! so sweet!!! ><

Sue Ting said...

thanks thanks hehehhehe am song