Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sneak Peek

oh my gawd!
i am doing this again.
i wanted to offffff you know.i swear truly.
but then suddenly i saw someone tagged me in the facebook's photo.
and so of course i click it to view.
guess what is the photo about?
i terus bersemangat! gawshhhh




the plastic bag?! you said so


a sneak peak?! you said so.halo aunty,i cant even see anything.even a lalat pun see bo.



you purposely let me heart gatal.lol.==
no matter what is it,super thanks la.
haha!
awaiting the day.
(no high expectation,will dieee)

koh jing fei!
i am rushing to penang to take my presents on 10th or 11th maybe.for sure one of these days!hahaha. XDXD



B)




realy have to off.i might go insane.
felt like talking to myself.sendiri cakap sendiri syok.
blogging what.normal saje!haha



BYE!

No comments: