Wednesday, December 9, 2009

i gotta feeling! haha!

no sleep tonight!no sleep tonight!
haha
this thought really cross my mind.
but..haha
i am sure i wont do so.as i cant live without sleeping.
only if i am super high and super crazy andddd super in the mood to rock.
hahahaha
soon soon soon
so dont worry.hehe


let's welcome the last paper next monday!
jiangjiangjiangjiang~
lameee.haha
i am super excited with it as i dont need to pia hard till puke anymore.
tiring you know.haha
then immediately that noon i will be taking off to bangkok.
bangkok means shop till you drop and drop till you pop.hahah!
shopping paradise la undeniable.
i told my dad to give me more money to spend there as next year i am going to study at outstation.so i might have to dress well,avoiding to drop Lim's family.haha.
good reason ryte.my dad chehhh me.== good what.so considerate. XDXD
full of anticipation.
DECEMBER really means a lot to me.DECEMBER used to and use to be my favourite month in a year.super fantastic.you know laaaaa.ya lo.syok sendiri.sweat much.hahah

herm.
youhao is back!wuhu
super entau d!
yesterday after economy paper,me,shua,leon and youhao went alor star mall to watch ninja assasin(dont know how to spell actually.agak nia.didnt notice what.)
by the way,the point is this movie too best liao!
haha
cant imagine rain so deng in this movie.bestnyaaa~( youhao taught us)haha
baguih.you are the man rain!haha.
but his muscle like to geli liao gok.
cacat i think.haha
looks like drumstick more.tons of drumstick join together and form a RAIN body.==
haha.
too bad no pictures for yesterday as for some reasons la.haha
nvm.still got many more time.haha.blablabla


i took this picture in his birthday party of year 2008.begining of the year.almost two years.wuuuu!accidentally found it.



thenthenthen.my mind goes blank.but remember of some pictures.yayaya.haha
okay there's some picture to share.slowly scroll down... ><


today's me! yeepie! i like this photo.although a bit cacat la i smile. :D


smiling without teeth (that day) lol


with teeth heh


lao sim's birthday! Lim's Family. B)


lao sim,ah ma and lao sim's anak dan cucu cicit ==


that man with check shirt trying to get the mic.he wanted to sing eagerly.forcing people to pass him the mic. ><


super happy la him when he gets the mic.cousins with bo gam muan faces.haha!


uh-oh.spotted again his beh syok expression.he want to sing laaaaa.waiting..zz


cute little Ethan! awwww.


me,my mum and my sis.i look stupid.==


swing and me. =DDD


B)


"Snowflake"haha the bearrrrr


jom gaigai.==


snowflake accompanies me through the study month.><
p/s: melissa!i pun got a tiny bear with me la.but dont misunderstood as i know you will.haha.not only you got nia nah.XDXD


haha.
okay.some pictures are really quite lame.
haha
lame la fun.XDXD
everyday is a good day.i mean great day.
everyone will have a great day everyday with me existing around.
B) haha.ya laaaaaaaaa.



kay la.i cant tahan stay up whole night in front the pc la.
can die you know.
no la.skin will cacat.haha
eyes will cacat.brain also will.
lol
going to off! =D


goodnight everyone.
sweetdreams!
dream about me la!haha
5 minutes to 4am.
byeeeeee






LST loves you.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: