Thursday, December 10, 2009

bashbashbash!

i hope i will have a great birthday bash!
but haloooo super tough to plan and succeed kay.
i just hope everyone remember my birthday.haha
equal to remembering me la.haha
it might proves that i am in everyone's heart
:P
hahaha.

different people
different group of friends
different reaction will they give
different feeling
different type of friends
needs different planning ryte
i hate awkward party or what gathering.
better dont if it will be so.==
haha.
i get once and i dont want twice.
super awkward.
blablabla
hahaha.


i am trying to work out something different and special for my birthday
as i am seventeen?!
means a lot?
nehhh just that this year is different like the years i went through.
probably because i met more new friends.
urm i mean different type of friends and life.
in secondary life,there are 2 significant turning points in my life
one is the day i step into Persatuan Bahasa Cina (also kinda same group with Zhou Xiao Gang)
-that is when i become super sampat and super no image.><
second is the day i step into 4B4 / 5K1
-that is when i get along with friends that i didnt even think i will know.
kinda because the difference of A class and B class?!perhaps.BUT honestly,i enjoy in the other way round.and i did learn alot.different like what i used to know and have in my mind in my life.appreciate much.haha!


so,am i ryte that i should celebrate?!
yessssshh
i bet you say so.haha
==
try my best to plan la how far i can.
if cant,then i think i will sleep at home,on my bed whole day.lol
i hope this wont happen.if not,i rather die. O.O
i wont let myself be alone on my birthday.too qi cham liao gok. ><
hahaha
13th13th13th.faster comecomecome.


p/s: yesterday someone ask me 12th 5pm till night free not.can come out not.hami sai blahhh.i am super happy you know as i thought maybe that people was going to invite me for celebrations.super like "oh you remember my birthday and you want to celebrate for me awwww so warm".and thennnnnn! that people ask me go dont know where for dont know what working thingy for his company. super embarrasing!!!! luckily i didnt beh paise lailai tell him "har you want celebrate my birthday for me ah" if not i will dig one big whole beneath this world and die in it. >< sia sui gaolat.and then i told myself not to expect too much.ya la.sampat lah you Lim Sue Ting.==



sounds stupid.haha
i dont want too.blame my kuatkuat imagination.
haha!
dont laugh!!!
lalala


it's near!
okay i am going to plan.
no more time liao.
said this for ages dy.
>,<

No comments: