Saturday, September 12, 2009

the so call SUE TING JEHJEH =D

Life is about everything




today i deeply felt-
Life is about families.





i had a great day today.
firstly,my sis's 11th birthday party ended with laughters. :]
happy 11th birthday,Lim Sue Yi.haha
11/09/2009.

i had fun with her friends,all the gina king,i am the dai kah jeh today.i did a great job.the party rocks! we played water!i miss this event.(camp tradition game) haha

i had fun with my beloved cousins~!
somekind of gathering too we had today.
feel stressless.haha. we laugh and enjoy. we found ourslef this LIM family back to square one.
everyone was so cute and charming today.haha.
karmun called me up during the party was held.many to talk.she will call me up tomorrow.
miss my cousins damn much!haha.
i am a child today.an immature kid.i enjoy!haha





12/09/09
happy birthday pei ling! (message you dy)haha
wish you best of the best!haha
love you.yeeha.haha
ah fei cakap mau beli underwear or sm tools tomorrow for you.haha
we kap present. =)
* all of them are going to find peiling tomorrow di sp.her hometown.urm after ah fei off work.i wish i am one of them.eagerly wish.miss alot babe!haha
wondering eheng planning what suprise ni.haha.ah fei pun tak tau.zzz
i believe it will be great.blissful birthday.haha





will upload pictures soon.
ready to share.
gogo LST.
remember,you rock the world!
haha.



goodnight.
tomorrow gotta work on my add math.
sunday ni add math! kayao!haha
i will beat you down mr add math.heh
i have my spirit all over me.lol
=DDD




all the gina kingssss call me SUE TING JEHJEH.
oh my.so sweeeeet.haha.so rapat.i am good in getting along well with kids.hehe.



goodnight!
crappppp
hahahaha.



life goes on with my laughter!
i smile i rock i rule i live i laugh i love i survive as long as i want!haha
no regrets in my life! i wont let it happen! =3




loves.



____________________________________________________________________

No comments: