Monday, September 14, 2009

=DDDDDD

LOVE DRUNK.
i heard thousand times through the radio.but then i cant catch this song.==
finally i found you babe!
i know i am lame.haha
good to be lame! XDXD
Boys Like Girls rock!
Green Day rock!
I rock!
hahaha
i miss band jamming days. =D
i love rock band as long as they really rock lah!hehe
i love lively music! i feel alive!
==
crappppppppp




finally,trial end.not yet actually.
28th have to sit for BC.
==
sama la ni.end liao end liao.
i mau kisiao!
haha.looking forward for every next single moment.yeepie yaya!lol



wednesday,ah fei is coming back!my super buddy.
hahaha
this time he stay longer.till saturday morning.
wuuuuu~
miss him.didnt meet him for months dy since the last trip to penang.may i think.hahah
he is coming back with endee.he paksa me out setiap hari.apa orang ini.i try my best la as i want too.hehe.

everyone is invited to meet my buddy.lol.comecome.i mau introduce bagi semua orang.my good buddy.haha.zz.he needs a teman.XDXDXD

i ask him who will hang out together.he said urm jason,shen hao,him,endee,killer,diane....
si liao.not veryvery sek.endee and killer okay la.play together before.shen hao-potato.haha
he promised to accompany me no matter how.i will feel awkward.== damn gia will left out.><

who want to meet him please tell me.together keluar.i surely introduce d.he is a good man you tau!haha.advertising for him.=DDDDD

* he must remember to take the ekkekk things for me abo i will step die him.== okay.i asked my brother to send me my photo.



there's some i super like but dont know which to choose and upload.lame.i am not gila-diri.haha looks a lot but actually i accumulate it.so not that crazy la.hahaha



this and the following pictures are taken during May.haha.long time dy lah.now only korek out.heeeeeee

you know why i like this and the next one?because i didnt edit and the effect comes naturally.heh.brava babe!==

i look like a polite girl.== hehe.sampat!

you know why i like this?because my face reflects on the window so naturally.lameeeeeee =DDD



i feel so alive!
haha.
i got the form to upload pictures.==


i had look through all my pictures.
and the conclusion is i want to upload all.memories.haha.
fuunnnnyyyyy ==



end now first.mau continue seeeeeeeeee.hahaha
=P

No comments: