Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bravo! ==

feel like didnt blog for ages.
haha.
not really in the mood to blog these daysss
but now yea i am good.
haha


firstly
i wanted to share my happiness to everyone that visit my blog.
hahaha.
i score 84 for my add math!
okay.not showing off.
but people that knows how hard i work for add math will feel what i am feeling nowww.
haha
my add math used to be the worst one.
i dont like add math or maybe math with numberings that blow out my mind.
hahaha
but then after the lowest score i get for add math 24,i swear to work hard as i dont want to fail in spm.
my hard work pays.
when i get the paper,the first thought was i didnt disappoint my teacher and ah fei that used to push me to study hard.haha
that very noon,i told my lovely teacher,i know she is happy and proud for what i get.=D
but still i've been told not to be too happy or proud and satisfied,as spm havent start or even end.haha
yayaya
i promise to work hard still.
but it's a good sign ryte?!
heeeeeeeeee
then ah fei congrats me.
he said: that's what you get when you really work hard for it.
yep!you are ryte.thanks for everything.
again he said: not spm yet.dont too happy.(splash me cold water pulak)
i know it's for my own goooooodd la.heh.
sincerely thanks my teacher and ah fei.=DDDDDDD
as if i get what awards or whatever holiao.haha

i score:
math - 91
account - 85
science - 72
economy - 65 (fuck)
hope for A'sssss.namonamo
but failed that early.economy sucks.==
ka yao! still have a long run to spm.hah!

____________________________________________________________________



mood suddenly changeeeee.
wuuuuu
not in the mood.
i will update moreeeeeee when i am in the moooooodddddd
: |

:|

:|

:|

:|


No comments: