Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tired.

went to Jazz Concert at Star City at 7 30pm.

8pm,I am surrounded by the Jazzy atmosphere,but my heart is overwhelmed with sadness and frustration.

i cant resist my tension and depression anymore.
i am tired about these.
at first i am trying to enjoy the jazz.but whenever i think about theseee,i cant resist my tears,tears keep rolling in my eyes.but i did not let them crawl out.i suck it back.i cant cry in front of my band mate and in front of unknowns in this formal concert.

my day should be nice and shines.today and tomorrow i think at least.but everything break into pieces.my hope my wish breaksss within a message.cryyy
supposed to go penang tomorrow with Jia Ki and meet my butt-ddiieesss.i missed them badly.we planned over and over again.finally succeed.we are anticipating for the great day tomorrow.

but what,Jh text me and inform me gt meeting tomorrow.last meeting for this badge.i told him i not in dy mah.Cm lailai text me scold me.asked me to go meeting.he said it is a must.i feel like killing myself.what happen to my luck?
everything bad happened on me.i am damn depress.puzzle.dont know where to go.

i am eager enough to go penang,including Jiaki.i dont want to make anyone disappointed even myself.i asked KarMum,Jia Ki and Jing Fei what to do.

at last i choose to fight no matter what will happen tomorrow.you know why?cause i am listening to Keep Holding On that time.and the lyrics awaken me.yea...
at the same time,i am crying.i cant resist my tears.cry like a baby really.my mum saw and ask me what happen.i just ignore her.i wanted to tell her but too long the story.pointless.

i know my best friends will understand me.they know what situation i am in.they will support me no matter what i decide.they will always be there for me.i knew...
yea.i will fight till dead end whatever happen on me.
sorry to my besties.thanks for understanding me.without you all,i dont know how i will turn into.
love besties! :)


currently in love with "to make you feel me love"
awesome.touching and relaxing song.



fighting!
wish you luck tomorrow babe.
i know you can fight for it.
face the problems,solve the problems.
no matter what happen,you will be okay.
;)



goodnight!
LST.



p/s:the jazz concert rocks.theyyyy rock! they play good honestly.i mean ah great! i took picture with them and get their autograph!yeah! =X




hearts.
____________________________________________________________________

No comments: