Monday, June 8, 2009

Synopsis for my mid-term.part 1. XD

so i am back blogging.
okay.dont throw eggs on me.heh.
i know i didnt blog for ages.but really lah lazyyy.XDXD
i always think of topics to blog.but then here goes lim sue ting into a lazy bug when it comes to action.haha.
sorrysorry dudie.

by the way where should i start?!again...zzz
okay.maybe pictures will tell stories better than i am crapping here.hehe.


see!coconut water for the hothot day!i'm lovin' it!

lamee.while helping my dad up,felt boring.had a nice snapshot with my fingers!==

why are cloud so cute?!seketulseketul punye.by the way,save the earth!haha.

==i like capturing pictures around.it's memorable what right.if the picturesss does not have you yourself in it,it will be dull ryte!heh.excuses.geeeee

100% best dad.love us care us!

____________________________________________________________________


actually i for get this date dy,cause after that day,i mampus sick!haha.fever.
you know why fever?cause i worked at asrc for one day as a cashier.
i dont want to work actually.my dad asked me to.cause got what tournament blahhh will be many peoples.haha.then i get myself sick.perhaps not enough water.heh.but honestly,being a cashier is not that easy like what you all think of.herm.at least i learnt something within a damn busy working day.but i pay much too.i get fever you tau tak!i hate that...haha.last holiday,i get myself sick too.what the heck.dont come near me please sickness.haha.


____________________________________________________________________

thennnnn,5th Jun 2009.i went to Penang with my family and my cutie ah ma too.she wanted to go kek lok si.urm,to donate GOLD for the Buddha's statue that is newly build up,processing.haha.kay lah.got somewhere to go is more than enough la.better than lazying at home.

pictures tell stories!heh.


ooh yea!the blue polo T is my favourite! you know why?becauseee my brother bought it for me from US. G.A.P you know!!!nobody know this brand i think.== nevermind.still love it!probably because i feel warm and proud for caring me this sister.hehe.


you know what??!this kinda weird.but i like it.haha.cause of the hair dont know how it shape like lah!XD

bo gam muan take picture with her.XDXD.actually i alone at first,she kepo come add in.so my face remek.XD

that's what i mean Buddha's Goldly made statue.processingggg

sampatly sampat i know...heh
my mum my dad my stupid sis.shhhh.crazyyyy(buddhasssss behind-namonamo)

nerd.haha.

i damn love this picture dont know why!heh

acting or posing?either me dont know.scratching my head.XDXD

syok sendiri la actually.syok saje lah!looks fat.oops


*the white spagetthi top looks nice! but my mum and sis said looks like house wear singlet,nothing special.so i bought sea-green one!yeahhhh.cheeeers!a round applause!thank you!!!!X)



i am tyring my best to enjoy and appreciate my mid term.and yes,i did.heh.hope everything goes well!mwahssss.
:)

____________________________________________________________________


synopsis end.a few little things that i post.haha.enjoy reading it!zzz




sleepyyyyyyy.

No comments: