Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Too Far.Given Up.

yep.i think i had lost him for now and ever.
nop.not lost.i didnt even have him ever.
i just realise it's too far to approach him.
we are not the same.i cant touch him close.
way too far.
realise that he will never be mine.
sigh* i always hope for you.but my wish will not come true as it is impossible.
i care you.
but i am just nothing for you.
when i realise and observe that i wont be yours and you wont love me,i felt so depressed.
but at the same time,i felt relief.=| it's probably because i had waited for your answer so long.and get tired guessing what you feel to me.so now,relief.
at least i can get start trying to let you go,and let myself go.
gave up.no point.
at least i can pay more attention at my exams.
=) wish me luck.everything will be fine,girl. smile to your heart.tell yourself,it will be okay.
love myself.love my life.


thanks jiaki.
for...supporting me when i am down and lost.thanks lotssss
that is what best friends are.
XDXD
xoxo.



the last time,i say...
I LOVE YOU,Mr. Lulu.
X) muacksss




miss LST.
xoxo

No comments: