Monday, February 9, 2009

RANDOM

06 feb. 2009(THE friday)
xin chun ended so fast that i couldn't describe.
my band work so hard for the past few months just to perform well in this xin chun.
yep.now it's over with hoorayssss.
i am H.A.P.P.Y!!!of course.proud of my band and our hard work.
hard work pays you know...
i enjoy the time performing on the stage.singing and co-operating with my lovely bandmates.
they are the best one honestly.
i love my band.
i consider this i mean my band and performing as a big portion of my life.
i have this right to say that i think:if you dont have a band or even dont enjoy music and somekind of instrumentals,you cant understand and fell the way i feel so.it's freaking awesome.and i am lucky to have this wonderful chance to learn guitar,form a band,meet my band-mates and performing.
i love this!!!
XD
this event ended fast as it means new performance are waiting for you right ahead.
=)
work harder and theEe perfect the performance will be.huhu
every performance is a chance that was grannted by god to allow you enjoy your life with your own lifestyle.so what more can i say?! live it with your lifestyle.your lifestyle isnt nothing...rock your lifestyle up.and let everyone rock with you! XP


by the way,
as the 1st performance of our band ends.
it also means your serious form 5 studies are getting more COOL.
you have to work hard by now.
dont regret after you graduate.think of your own mighty self.
you are who you are.so fullfill your dreams yourself.start by now and your studies.what more are important than studies right now?!yep.STUDIES STILL.
ka yao LIM SUE TING!
all the best.
may luck always stand by you.
thanks god for everything.


++add on,
i miss him.
can you tell me what you feel?
frustrated.
or maybe if you like me,puhh-lease take some action so can i feel it...
or maybe you dare not to take any action or even like me...
lol.LAMEST.
OR you dont like me.
i am thinking to much huh.
yep.so let it be.
no matter who likes who,there will be an answer so sooooon...
=)


happy-go-lucky,girl!
yep.remember this.
forget the sadness and create your own happiness.
forget about the boicott things lah.
if they dont want to mix with you,yeh dont better.
if they want to,thats their best luck to have me.
hahahaha.XDDDD


clap hands for LIM SUE TING.
agree with me?!
hi 5!
XDXD


will upload some photos or videos of the performance as soon as possible.
thanks.



late night.
11:25pm
goodnight everyone.
sleep tight.
tomorrow is a whole new day again.
good luck!



xoxo
LST.

No comments: