Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fighting Soon X)

uushhh.
relieved.
finally solved my add math tuition problem.
tough.
XDXD
sweat.
finally,i choose to tuition at ah fatt's wife place.
she seems good in teaching add math,as ah fatt said how good she is.
i believe you lah ah fatt!
haha.
may god bless me,bless my add math,modern math and any subject that i am taking for SPM score with flying clours!this is a must for me.
hope for the best!!!
recently studying sejarah.i hate sejarah,but no choice,it is compulsary to study.
ka yao !!!
haha.
what i have to do is get my head in this exam.all my attention must be pay to studies first.
=DDDD
big girl must know how to manage things.stop being so stubborn with your not-helping-thoughts.go for things that helps the statement.
yep.
STUDIES!!!
namonamo.
haha.
i will less online for quite someday.
so wish me dude.
hehe.






i am H.A.P.P.Y
haha.
:)
(:
remain happy.





xoxo
miss LST









happy sweetsixteen yici,honey!
25th feb 2009
my honey's 16th birthday.
a big day for her!
=) may the best come to you...love







MAKE EVERYDAY A DAY TO REMEMBER.

No comments: