Tuesday, January 13, 2009

smile everyday!hehe x)




nowadays,i am totally complicated.complicated feelings.
feel so helpless.alone.
seems like many things happened on me so suddenly.
all kind of things did happen to me.
feel so down.but i cant show my stupid fed up and frustrated face to anyone.
PEOPLE may ask.and i hate them for asking me.as if i must answer every question.
i will tell when i want to.i wont if so.
maybe one of theeee reason for not showing and telling is erm i always appear as a cheerful,superhappy,crazy girl..and now if i change so suddenly,rumours will flew soon.i knew it.
so how?!
i just can keep deeply inside meeee.the secret me.
the change just happen this few days.all because of stress from kindsss of problem.
friends,studies,puppy love...and so on.
i dont know who can i share with.
my other friends seems to be so busy to listen to me either.
i should learn jiaki to share and talk to her monkey.for me,talk to a toy dog.lame.but in this way,i think i will get crazy faster.probably suffering from mental-problem.==
questions and problems must be solved as fast as possible.or not,you the one will suffer and more than that nobody knows your problem.you must help yourself,the only way to get out from problems circle.


ya! LIM SUE TING!!! wake up! dont lock yourself up!!! solve and be happy~
i hope so.i MUST!!!i mean it! =)


when you woke up everyday,the first things when you open your eyes,give a big sunshine smile to yourself!
when you feel so down and helpless,come on,smile to yourself,tell yourself everything will be fine if you meant to make it fine.yepyepyep. be so.
when you really want to cry,just cry out babe.sun will shine on you after that.dont resist your tears.let your tears flow with your stresss and pressureeeee.
believe in yourself that you can make it!and you will!


give me ten LST.lame.
hahaha.




C.H.E.E.R.I.O
cheer for your sweet life!~
live it girl! your life is yours.
nobody can make use your life.
you are the playmaker of your lifestage.

smile =)))))))))






love yourself
xoxo
meissy LST.




1 comment:

Limjiaki said...

i mau belasah you =="
i will lend you my ears when you need them
i will lend you my monkey when you need it
i will lend you myself when you need me -X
Phone your Lo-Heng and talk to it everyday marr xD