Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year'09



wahahaha.

happy chinese new year!(i know it's a little bit late to greet now)shy..
this is a whole new year!
i am so welcoming this cow year!
=) because i know this year will be a tough but meaningful year!!! wuhu
excited!
i am happy to meet my beloved cousins~!
they are too cute!and absolutely sampat like me. X)
i hope i can go along with them to new zealand! pleaseeee.pray hard...=P

by the way,
on the 1st day just busy visiting cousin's house and a liitle gamble lah.
the 2nd day,also gamble,but i didnt gamble much,cause i know i dont have gamble luck!!!XD
how good am i....wuhu
10 smtg i lie to my parents.i said i am going to friends house for gathering.but then i went to koh jing fei's house actually.i ask my dad to put me at ying xze's house first.then after a short talk with her,i sneak to koh jing fei's house.hahaha.how bad am i... wuhu
okayyyy.so,we gamble and play...
we played "in between".and i felt so sorry to those cause i won rm91.wahahaha.proud.XD
then we played "killer".okay..i know i am lame in winking my eyes.haha.
the one who lose need to accept theeee "dare & dare".niceeee.i licked my toes(toes-licking good)no big deal.i kissed a girl(i know her-ee leen).hahaha.and enjoy watching victims suffering from their punishment.hahaha.
i went back at 4 30am.too bad...luckily my parents slept.nobody knowsss what time i get back.wahahaha.a challenging night.!=D
the 3rd day,i went to penang visiting my grandma.i simply loveeee my cousins!
hahaha.
ate the best dinner!
the 4th day...my parents get back to work.then i went out at 1 smtg to alor star mall.
weeeee watch "bedtime stories".im lovin it! i loveeee BUGSY.cute big eyes.hahaha
alomost 20 people i think.plus ai lin from kl.she is nice.=)
after watching theee movie,we went e box.we drank CARLSBERG.yep.not bad.haha.10 buckets of calrsberg.baguih lah.it's a package actually.so we have to drink it.if not,it is a waste.x) i know i want to...wuhu.
luckily i didnt mabuk lah.shua,wei loon and zhan sheng really drunk till like ikan lah.hahaha.
i am still okay! hooray sueting!x) non-stop drinking.(my body gone red)
after that we went to telekom for chinese society gathering for a while.then head on to you hao's house...gamble again.i loseee.lame.then went back lah.it's kinda late.xD
luckily my mum didnt smell beer from me.XP
i am freaking happy for this crazy yet exciting new year!!!

detailsss...i know you want to know.
but i cant remember.haha.
will note up when i remember.xD


oh yep.MR.LULU....
oh my my...
he whispered to me.he touched me.but lame.actually he is making me mad.ishhh.
haha.happy still.wuhu!!!



muacksss everyone.
wishing you a happy and prosperous new year!!! moomoomoo.
all the best in your newwnewwwnewww cow year!
cheerio!
forget the sadness welcome the happiness.
try to babe!
xoxo


LST.
yeeha!

No comments: