Saturday, January 24, 2009

=(



i miss you!!!
i like you but do you like me?
i hope u do.but things will never be that good-going.

including you.
i hope you are mine.but you will not be mine.
i should know it.

differencesss between us cant get us together.
it is impossible tooo.

i realize i am not your cup of tea and will not be even.

what can do so?nothing.
forget about it.


i am down,EMO.(jiaki love it.)

emo....
i am not totally in it.

i can consider it as i HATE being EMO.
but how?i cant beware emo.
emo is like a virus.

IT will only attack you when you are down,sad,depressed...

if you are happy,you dont need to worry about being emo...

i had been attacked lately.

i know what is the reason.
but i cant avoid for not thinking of him...
he amaze me.
yep.he totally is the cool one.
but i am not cool enough for him.
maybe he needs and wants someone that is "different" from me.

what sense of me or dont know who is just bullshit.
the fucking bullshit get me in this complicated problem.

i hope to solve it.but how?
teach me....
let me cry please.
i miss him...i really miss him.

i felt so jealous when he was with someone going so good and so together.

i dont feel good.tears fall in my heart.

it seems like he doesnt like me.maybe this is the truth.
all the while i have been so stupid.

kind of things make me know that he will not like me.
but i hope i am yours sometimes.or maybe let me imagine?!can i?i am not qualified to do so.
i miss you.i like you.i want you......
i am no one for you.
cry babe...




friends are like so faking asshole.

i am saying you!yep.you slut.
you are kinda woo-ing mine.
you slut mine.
i kinda know you realize who i like.

but then you try and always take advantage to get close to him still.and play with him,kid him.flirt with him.

shut up you miss damn bitch.
you are so bullshit.
you are the one that always gossip people.and say she hiao siapa hiao.

but halo slut?! you are too actually.puhhh-lease.if you are so,dont point on people.
you make me hate you.i dont want to.
take your mask off please.
i hate when you woo mine.
fuck your slut face off bitch.

i saw the real you.i hate you....





"be with you,it's my dream.it's hard to gain your smile or an eye from you..." i am sad. =( saddie lim sue ting.





happy... chinese new year.

i miss you.




xoxo

missy LST.




















































I MISS YOU,

























MR. LULU.

No comments: