Sunday, July 17, 2011

pre-afterexams happiness !


hi again :)
im in a good good mood!
the mood of waiting to be freeeeeee from midterm test :D
two more days then i am free
hehehe
i wanna eat, shop, play and sleep without worries!

so many things waiting to be complete in my shopping list
all of them might have to group into WAITING LIST==
but i dont have money! seriously broke. i really have to cut down my expenses
haih. save money earn money gogogo
herm might going to be a part time promoter at Watson.
:)
yes, i have to work. seriously need to work.
everytime the jobs i found damn inconvenient la. have to pay for transport and stuff
this time might be the best job ever. i just have to walk opposite and it's right up there of my uni==
i can save my transportation fees and makan fees as i know where can eat cheap good foods around my area :)
it's a gooood opportunity for me to EARN!
yesh. after this week la.hehehehe
wanna enjoy my few days off after my midterm test first!


good luck to me, my test and my gonna be job
keke ><


aiyaaaaa
im so addicted to PERFECT TWO by Auburn.
so cute la the lyrics and i like it! :D
and definitely Stefanie Sun is also my all time favourite singer.
her songs never fail to make me fall in love with them hahahahha
nice songs cheer me up and yes GOOD FOOD cheers me up too! hahhhaa
gonna eat like nobody's business after the test.
again..... i need money to eat a lot of good fooodddd
OH WHYYYYYYYYYYY T^T


m looking forward to the 'BOSCO WONG' event XD
hope i really can make it!
=)



i get my license finally HOORAY! although it's a lil too late for my age =P
m lovin my shades XD



and did i mention my brother had graduated?
well, yes he had graduated with distinctions during May
oooops. XD
good job Ge!

proud of you Ge! :D
we family are proud of you hehe

pretty mum!
luckily i got her genes XD

hahaha my dad simply dont know how to smile!
luckily we brother and sister got mum's genes
whahahahaha
XD




well, that's all for now
:D
ciao everyone!




No comments: