Sunday, July 10, 2011

CLINIQUE star tour 2011


halo there!
sorry again.
i guess i turned out to be an inefficient blogger
yesh, so let it be.
too many things i would like to share accumulates and there it goes---- I'M LAZY TO BLOG ALREADY SORRY

hehehe okay la update a little bit of myself la kk?? XD
i'm currently at my cousin's house
kinda enjoy. good life here! HAHA
everyone is discussing about the BERSIH thingy today.
what can i say? GOGO BERSIH :D

i will be having my mid term starting from next wednesday i supposed
good good! it will ends on tuesday then going back yesh! since that week dont have any class
:)
GOGO MID TERM! :DD


OKAY!
my profile picture---- nice ryte!
it's the CLINIQUE START TOUR 2011, thanks to them hehe
they came to our uni on wednesday. initially rebecca asked me to go for the makeover of BLOOP to support her==
but then at the same day CLINIQUE also having something like this.
after class, i bumped into CASHLYN GOH, runwei's gf. she's working as CLINIQUE PROMOTER and she asked me to go for that clinique makeover
i was like herm okok i will go take a look and bla.
rebecca asked me to go for both. i was like WTF make up then remove then make up then remove ahhh
damn hurt la my skin ==
finally she said go for clinique one la. sure better XD
she wanted to go too, thats why la
hahahahaha
but at last she didnt make it KNS HER

pay rm35 for a make over, hair do and photoshoot bla.
then get a rm130 worth gifts
but for me the gifts worth more than that wahahhahaha
travelling pack- cleanser,toner, moisturizer and sun block.
mascara and 15ml eye cream!
worth more than 130 right as you know la CLINIQUE not that cheaaaaaaap hahahah
okay, gonna give them all to my mum hehehe
damn happy for the gifts...sampatnya hahahaha







ookaayy sorry for the low quality of photos.
webcam maaaa hahahahaha




okay thats all for now 1st
shit shouldnt stop half way blogging
lost all the ohm to blog and get stuck of what to blog hahahaha
bye! goodnight everyoneeee
:DDDD






song of the night: 当冬夜渐暖



No comments: