Monday, March 14, 2011

doomsday?


lately so many things happened!
it's like a signal! warning us doomsday is coming
0.0
do you hope for the day to come?
i hope yet hope not
HAHA
zzz

why i hope for the doomsday to come?
simply because, it's too late for us human to save the world
the world is too polluted with all kinds of pollution and yes especially human!
what made today's world?
we guys we human
what made the world polluted?
again, we human.
frankly speaking,
it's human who destroy the world.
the advanced technology, the fantastic knowledge, creativity, curiousity and yes greed of human made today's world.
who should we blame?
human's brilliant idea and intelligence?
arent these 2 supposed to be good? like an advantage to us all?
yet it turned out to destroy the world slowly and silently
now we can see what's going to happen in these few years.
so, does it mean we should not improve and stuck back to the hundred centuries ago which there are no line,no plane,no cars,no pc,no mobile phone,no electric no this and that technology?
perhaps without these, there wont be pollution and doomsday!haha
throwing back the question again
so should we improve or not??
funny.
we improve we enjoy the result of improvement, we are satisfied and happy
yet the more we improved the more we get to enjoy the more we are satisfied, the nearer is the doomsday.
it's like a contradiction hey==

why i hope the doomsday wont come?
i havent enjoy i havent pass my whole life, even half of my life inn this world yet!
i havent travel around the world, i havent have my own career and earn yet!
i havent married! i havent have my babies i havent really provide anything for my parents yet!
i need time !
yet i dont want to not improve i dont want the world to not improve.
hahahahahah
i feel like slapping myself now
hehehehe.
it's just my thinking.


my dreams havent come true, too many to dream too many to achieve
please dont take the world and people awayyy =|
my big wild awesome dream!
imaginations come to me!
dreams come to me!
success will come to me!
:)

















No comments: