Wednesday, March 9, 2011

bye midsem test! halo chillax!

finally mid sem test is over!!
overall quite ok la i think hehe

after the last subject, i immediately went back to pg =)
haha. HAPPY!
went er ge's shop check hair and trim my hair.
then next day after his test, we pergi LANGKAWI!
:D

omg the weather was SIPEK HOT
ahaha
but still enjoy la.
lotsa pphotos. butttt some in his dslr some in his iphone and some in my LOMO
wahhahaha
cant wait to wash out those photos
it functions manually, so i am quite worried with the outcome.
arghhhh
hope all the photos are nice!
=D


tmr have to pass up econ assignment, next week- element of law assignment, nextnext week- management assginment!

aza aza fighting!
hehehehe
and yes new gadget for my LOMO!
FISHEYEEEEE o.o wooots
hahahahha.


and now seriously, i am broke!
have to save money le. =(
cant spend too much!
=S


stay tuned for my photos!
i swear, they would be awesome like me
hehe
:D




No comments: