Friday, August 14, 2009

: |

i am MOODY.
find me a place to shout out loud.i want to shout as crazy as i can.

he is probably into something with her.
tomorrow,everything will prove that i am right.
the phone call.the stupid question.he knew but why he still come and ask me.he should know that i will feel uncomfortable.although i am okay with it now.but it did happen before right.so what i will feel is natural laaaaaa.lol
going to burst up. ><


i dont know what to do now.
seriously.not that i am freeeeeee.
i am totally puzzle.
feels like blahblahblah.
if i can spill it out as i want and i can,i wont go blahblahblah.
i know i am crapping.
goshhhh ki siao sudah.


namonamo
i need a peace of mind.




lastly,
Happy SEXY 17th Birthday YingXze!
sending me sweetest and warmest greetings to you.heeeee
i love you as i know you love me too. XP
Ultragal you rock.hah.
muacksssss =DDD




Lst .




miss me
miss me
miss me
miss me
miss me
miss me
miss me
miss me




p/s:
karmun,ka yao in your school trial exam.i will bless you.huhu.
ah fei oi ah fei,hope you can get this over.full support to you.and i am here for you.=D nostressnostressnostress.everything gonna be fine.
i love jiaki too lastlylastlylastly liao.
VVVVIP in my lifeeeeeee
heartss.






okay.it's the end of the day.
tomorrow will be a super good day,i hope.
=)




____________________________________________________________________

No comments: