Saturday, April 25, 2009

i remain myself.

there's no turning back of us since the start.
far apart.
i am tired of getting myself into your world.
your world never have me exist in.
there are just others that i wouldnt ever know.
getting sick to know you.
because maybe i wont know you more even using my whole life trying.
i tried but i faced failure everytime.
or maybe i didnt know you from the beginning.
sighhhh
remain.
everything remains the same after i tried so much.
pointless.
i am there everytime.
but it seems like i am not your everytime.
let me rest.
i have nothing to do with your life.
i am extra from others.
nonsense.
give me a break.
what i mean to you?
you said you meant it,but i really dont think so.
we are too different.
i cant get into you honestly.
it may be better if we are nothing since we know each other.
left me behind.
dont want to tell much more.
cause i have no idea too what is going on between us.

squeezed out by everyone.
i sacrifice, but at last i lost everything.really EVERYTHING.not just you.
am i making the right choice?the rightright decision?? i choose you to,but nothing choose me.i lost everything...everyone squeeze me out finally.
everything left me.
i have no guts to sacrifice anymore.
i get nothing at all,i get myself only perhaps.

No comments: