Saturday, April 4, 2009

happiness!

the 2nd performance placed at sentosa hotel was over.
beautifully ended.
XDXD

urm but not a fully beautifully lah.
haha.
although there was a little mistake,
but still we enjoy the night.
music is meant to be enjoy and crazy of.
XD
we are the one to make people feel so with us.
hahaha.


at last,we named our band GREY.
simple enough.and mistery.=XXX
haha.

good job everyone.
thanks for the support from all of my kind friends.
your support gave me much help.
then,thanks for the outfit,yun.
haha.
thanksssss everyoneeee.
hehe.

now,i am awaiting for the next performance.
i am addicted when the lively music plays.
haha.
the next performance probably will be the teacher's day.
my last secondary form 5 life!
i want to make it wonderful and colourful with what i want to do and what i truely like.
yea.yep.i like and enjoy band jamming.
hehe.


recently,working hard on my solo
so that i can and be qualified to be the lead/1st guitarist!
yea!!!
aiming you.dude.
haha.
beyond rocks really!
hahaha.


mr. shark.
XDXD



i just want to play my music!!!
Lim Sue Ting wants to ROCK your world!
X)



i am H.A.P.P.Y
i am H.A.P.P.Y to have a greatgreatgreat awesomeee music teacher.
but we didnt name him teacher.
we called him Ah Fatt or Da Fatt.
cause we feel like we are close enough to each other.like friendsss
my beloved teacher.
once my teacher forever my teacher.
i appreciate what he taught me.
he taught me everything!
haha.




my life is colourful.
and i want it to continue!
(:



smile.

No comments: