Sunday, November 10, 2013

New Chapter of My Life

helloooooooooooo

I'm not free i'm never free.
But I'm feeling too lazy to start my work.
So i'm here wasting my time.

I'm so so so tired. 
Yesterday was the annual Nottingham Games and it was pretty fun cause i get to meet up with my peeps
:)
but the journey to and fro was tooooooooooooooooooo tiring.
5 freaking hours to and fro Nottingham.
what the hell.
and the bus here is so not comfortable.simply sucks.
Malaysia's bus is way better.
Started our journey to Notts at 2 something a.m and reached there around 7 30am.
Depart from Notts at 7 30 pm and reached Exeter at 12 30am.
I'm still feeling ill.
The weather in Notts was freaking damn super cold.
and i was stupid enough to wear leather jacket -.-
should have wore my puffy coat.
good one limsueting.


OKAY.
well i guessed everyone knows i am single now.for months.-.-
:) not going to story much about it.
but at least everything is good now.
no worries. 
people come and go.
we just have to let go.
i'm enjoying my single life now
living my life beautifully.
hmm he still come across my mind at times but it's perfectly normal right.
it will be scary if i really never thought of him.
nearly freaking 4 years of relationship halo.
hope he's fine hope everything is fine.
yep.
that's it.


OKAY OKAY
back to me me me.
everything is good. 
I'M JUST TOO BUSY.
tons of things to do and i'm still here.
slacking like always.
YEAR 2 is WTF TOUGH.
this is gonna be a tough year.
i'm so gonna gear up and go through this beautifully and steadily!
fighting fighting.
too much to think of. a lot of things happening around me.
and i just dont know what to do and say.
it's more like just hell leave me alone from this bullshit drama and conflicts.
and yes there's this guy constantly popping in my mind. 
but not gonna jump into a relationship too fast.
i will just take my time.
i love the flattered feeling i get from all the compliments after breaking up and getting prettier.
wellwell. HAH!
also, i need to think twice whether i like him or maybe he's just there when i'm feeling empty.
lst no dont hurt him ok.
i hope he's not the rebound guy.

end of my story telling.
hahahahahahaha
till next time.

BYE.


Love, 
LST.







No comments: