Tuesday, August 23, 2011

few into one.


it's been awhile
no good no good
well, i like to share things ya know
but then im lazy
alright, what i can do now is sum up everything happened in theseeeeeeeeeeedaysssssss :D
good kan? :D

i like to see other's blog, so i assume other's do like to see my blog
i like to see other's blog with photos, so i assume other's do like too
so check out my cacat photos hehe

21/July/2011
went for dinner with mum and sis.dad went to kota kinabalu with his friends :)




my ghost-liked mum :D


the tower built for the 100years celebration of our school :)




tadaa it's me.with my sweaty face :)

26th/July/2011
joey's belated birthday celebration in redbox! :D


happy birthday joey! :)

me and wanyee
after having dinner with all of them at daorae, sunway giza :DDD cost us a lot!

30/july/2011
bosco's summer sensation party

my handsome boyyyy

this is more handsome :D my man~


so close to me!! :D


my hand! == ignore my craziness







btw, he hold/ touched my hand twice and give me his poster awwww ;D

2/aug/2011
girl's day in sunway pyramid!
me, yvette and wanyee






chinwai and teik kiong came to join us for night movie! APES! :D


13/aug/2011
met with this long time no see char bor--- TAN SHUA!
and her boyfie :D

teatime in Delectable by Su.


cakes!


shua in the house :D





i guess that's all for now.lazyyyyy
HAHA

part of my events HAHA
some dont have photos so i dont want to talk any further more
byebye!

oh yea one more thing i would like to share although no photos taken
my bro is back.and he and his gf, suetyi came to pick me up for dinner yesterday
awww. suetyi is nice. i like her :)
she's friendly.hahaha.
miss my bro a lot too.
well, we 2 are going back tmr.so it will be a super warm moment in maaa house :)



going home tomorrow! yeepie!
more to come.
stay tuned :D





No comments: