Sunday, May 8, 2011

it's not a secret anymore :)


hehehehe
how was my holiday?
herm. FUN :)
had great time with my family, ji muis and him :D
well, more to go hehe.

herm.something good to share with you guys.
still remember in my previous post, i mentioned that i've told my mum bout his existance?
hehe now, BOTH my mum AND DAD knew him as my bf as well :)
my dadddyyyyy, imagine how excited am i.
such a relief phewwww~
and my dad didnt really comment anything.
my mum told dad actually. and when i knew it, i was like OMG WHY YOU DIDNT TELL ME EARLIER! since she told dad quite some time already =S
HAHA. mum said dad is quite ok with it.no big deal haha.most of the parents style- never show they agree or not on their faces ==
okay. mum said can take it as an AGREE hahahahahha
the memorable date- 30th april 2011, Saturday :)
he was like damn SHOCKED 0.0

and again, memorable date---- today!
i kinda like invite him come into my house to have a sit right after movie (fast and furious 5-AWESOME)
hahahhahahaha
we were thinking should we go for the final match of badminton live in alor star stadium? o.0
well, that's not the point. we still can watch it through tv HAHA
okay okay. now he's sitting right beside me, watching tv with me, my parents in the living room :)
proved much what happened aite? :D
hehe. dad always peek at him, urm nono, should say that dad always like find chances to talk and look at him HAHAHAHA ==
mum ar quite okay la.
before he came, he was so nervous!
thinking what to talk to my dad and how to answer blaaa
i kept laughing at him wahahahaha.













p/s: it isnt so hard to confess to my parents in fact :)
xoxo.




1 comment: