Tuesday, September 28, 2010

O M G

OMG!

i am on diet as in i dont want my big fat TUMMY
shiuuuuu go away
makes me feel so dai jek with a big tummy soooo outstanding
ans my hip and tigh tooooo
><
arghhhh
come on!
keep it up
dont cakap saje nak keep fit but end up eating so much!
prom is like so near dy la. hahahah
and modeling lehhhh!
i dont want to be a pig model
LOL
seriously la!
and his sis's wedding ma!
omg
alllll is like warning me to KEEP FIT
i want to be hottie!
at least say bye to fats and say hi to healthy diet and body!
B)
heheheheheh

however,
i am craving for Tenji, Jogoya,sandwich,chili's burger, TGI friday and stuff now!
hungryyyy
><
why the hell is it so hard to keep fit eh!!!!
kanasai!
and herm what to wear for my prom night
wooooots
gotta dress up hiong hiong
hahahahahhaha
girls maaaaaa
==

midterm schedule is out man!
haihhhhh
damn not nice lehhhh
i only have exams on wedensday and thursday
ishhhhhh
why so cacat
which means for the rest of the days of the week, i no need to go school or wtv.
==
lame
should make it earlier then i got more time to do something else
hehehehe


I AM SO RANDOM HERE
just to tell what im thinking
hehe.
=P

1 comment:

i m ÿeñg said...

Dumb. I got exam like 4days back-to-back. SUCKS!
I also have to keep fit. Stop asking me to eat wei. ><
Prom i have nothing to wear either. Besides, WanZhan don't like me wear sleeveless. Cause he said i'm FAT. @@