Wednesday, July 22, 2009

moody!


i didnt blog for quite a long time dy.
actually i gt an article quite long.but i didnt post it up.haha

herm.dont have the form to post that.


it's raining outside.i am moody too. complicated mood.
today,i felt that i am so annoying.always that annoying.
too noisy.too sampat.too high.too bird.too over.
i should know i am.==
i think that i am annoying him.
i dont know what to do.i know how jiaki feels actually.

not a perfect one for him.no good enough.=|


i know no one is perfect.
i want to be his perfect girl!

will he accept someone like me?! annoying!!!
==
he is cute.he is handsomee. even my cousin sister said so.
she told me must fight.hionghiong chase only can win.==
haha.
maybe her Toliver si like that chase tiok d.

but haolian eh her said is Toliver like that only will get her.lameeee
haha.
hionghiong chase?!
impossible incredible gok.
toooooo HIONG dy gok.

hahahaha


many thinking.but i cant express properly.
so better dont write too much.

no one tau.haha.



*i love you all guys.i know you all will be there for me whenever how far apart we are.
keat,you told me this.you told me although not going the same trip,ya all'a heart will always have me and are tightly together.
tears fullfill my eyes.=)
pisang said so too..
i appreciate much.
you all know what i suffer from.thanks for understanding me.

you all didnt blame me.i felt so glad to have you all.=)))







p/s: MR SHARK too cute yet too far. XD

No comments: